Search BillboTex's Blog-A-Sphere

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Concerning My New Puppy - Doodlebug


An embellishment of an e-mail from Renee - thanks Renee!  

IN RESPONSE TO ALL THE EMAILS CONCERNING MY DOG...

Please be advised I am sick and tired of receiving so many questions and tweets about my dog who mauled six illegal aliens wearing Obama tee shirts, a poor guy who looked EXACTLY like Harry Reid, four stupid Democrats wearing Pelosi tee shirts, two rappers, 15 magazines at Barnes & Noble (I kept screaming "No Doodlebug, the magazines say Oklahoma - not Obama", but he is a puppy and not a good speller yet), nine teenagers with pants hanging down past their cracks, three people as we walked past a local Mosque - I think they were not going inside, just out shopping and happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, chewed the face of a customer who had just eaten an "Obama Burger" at the new Celebrity Burger Restaurant here in Houston, eight customer service desk people speaking in broken English, three flag burners - oops and an innocent bystander at the burning, two cars with Obama bumper stickers, my new cell phone when I received a tweet about Boehner's budget proposal, and a Pakistani taxi driver.  My next purchase for Doodlebug is going to have to be a leash!

FOR THE LAST TIME...






Doodlebug is not for sale !!

 But here is a video of Doodlebug's Mom, if you want to contact them and get your own puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment