Friday, September 23, 2011

Senator Snowe - NO Obama "Stimulus" Support



Senator Snowe,


I just found out about your support for Obama’s corrupt implementation of his “stimulus” agenda.


I am recently retired, and a veteran.  Since retirement I have become politically active, and now make contributions to Conservative causes and politicians which promote a smaller and constitutionally based, federal government.  I have developed a strategy which allows me to have an influence on politicians who feel safe because I live in Texas and cannot “vote” for them.  What I do is to Google their next election date, and then Google their possible opponents in order to make contributions to the opponent who seems to be the strongest Conservative for the cause in which I am interested .

Currently I am making “opponent” contributions at an approximately 15% level of my total contributions.  I expect that 15% to climb toward 30% as the 2012 elections get closer.  My strategy has worked pretty well for me, and I used it a few months ago in Wisconsin against three cowardly Democrats who fled the state to avoid doing the JOBS FOR WHICH THEY WERE ELECTED.

I have found my strategy to also work well with RINOs.

I am going to use my strategy against your re-election by contributions to Scott D’Amboise.  I am going to wait a week before making my first contribution to his campaign, to allow you to correct me IF YOU DO NOT SUPPORT Obama’s ineffective and wasteful stimulus agenda.  My email address is *******************, and my cell number is ************.

YES I AM A TEXAN AND CAN NOT VOTE FOR YOU,  AND YES I CAN HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR POLITICAL DECISIONS IN MAINE!
This fax was sent to Senator Olympia Snowe (R-Ma)

No comments:

Post a Comment