Search BillboTex's Blog-A-Sphere

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Apologies to Allan Sherman


With Apologies to Allan Sherman

Hello Muddah
Hello Faddah
I'm Occupying
Camp Obama
I'm protesting
Wall Street grabbings
And trying to avoid the hobo stabbings


On my iPhone
With my last tweet
I down-twinkled
Jews on Wall Street
Please don't worry
About psychosis
'Cause my Guy Fawkes mask repels tuberculosis


We are saving
This whole nation
With some squad car
Defecation
We went marching
in Zucotti 
And got applauded by the Nazi Party


There's a raping
Every day now
Some are straight and
Some are gay now
Latest outbreak
Dysentery
In the food tent over by the Ben & Jerry's 


Taaaake me home
Oh Dad and Mama
Taaaake me home
From Camp Obama
Don't leave me 
Out in the plaza scent
Made by
The 99 percent 


Cosign loans
Oh Dad and Mama
Don't make groans
Oh Dad and Mama
'Cause Van Jones
Assures me that it's cool
For me
To go to graduate schooooool


Just a minute
Dad and Mama
Got a message
From Obama
He doesn't like the
way we're livin'
So our student loans are hereby all forgiven


No more worries
No more bothers
All thanks to our
Founding fathers
Our dear leaders
won't let me fail

No comments:

Post a Comment